Instagram

Monday 29 October 2012

Casual Glitz

Hello my lovelies! After a casual night out with some friends, I quickly asked my husband to snap a few pics of me as soon as I stepped through the door. I received so many lovely compliments wearing this coat that I had to share with you my fabulous recent purchase.

The jacket oozes glamour without being too over the top, yet you can pair it with simple Tee and Jeans to really dress down the look yet appear effortlessly made up. The sequins really helps jazz up a plain and simple outfit. I love the hard military edge against the feminine features of the jacket.

I think my ceiling spotlights just emphasizes the spectacular sequins a way too much in the photos but nonetheless, it is a sexy coat and I absolutely love it!

Necklace: Forever 21

Bag: Korean Brand from boutique in Cambridge

Shoes: Old season, from Dorothy Perkins

Jeans: Gap

Vest - H&M

Jacket: Ebay - contact me for seller's details



















The jacket is very well made and doesn't look 'cheap'. All sequins are all in tact and doesn't feel like they will fall off anytime soon. Such a great addition to my Autumn/Winter wardrobe collection.

What do you guys think? I'd love to hear your thoughts



Jen xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful sparkly blazer! I love it!!!

    New follower here!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support Shari - means a lot to me xoxo
      You have a fab blog - I'm one of your newbies :)

      Jen xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love the sparkly sleeves of your coat and your necklace is so pretty!! I love it, Jen! :)

    Just wanted to say thank you so much for your lovely sweet comment on my blog!! You're too kind and it made my day. :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that jacket is amazing! It's so cool! Awesome style! New follower here! I hope you can check out my blog and follow me as well!


    Kisses
    http://thepurpleclown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Frances, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll be sure to check out yours too
      Jen xoxo

      Delete
  4. That is such a cool jacket!!! I want one! :D Wanna follow each other?

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Thanks for giving me some Monday eye candy to admire.

    The jacket and your entire outfit is very fabulous and well put together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, am glad I brightened up your Monday Blues with my sparkly jacket :)

      Here's to more sparkly outfits! hehe!

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Great jacket, and I'm loving the necklace as well! The jacket is giving me "army with some jazz" lol-- that's a great piece to have!

    -Kris

    http://thekrisbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, 'army with some jazz'...? I like that a lot! xoxo

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks hun - thanks for stopping by. I love your blog! You have great sense of style xoxo

      Delete
  8. I absolutely love it!! I love those pieces which are essentially really simple but glammed up with extra touches to give abit of elegance. :-) I really like your shoes too!

    ReplyDelete


Please show some love by commenting! ;) I'd love to hear your thoughts ♥♥