Instagram

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Trinity College and Kings College, Cambridge UK


















Sir Issac Newton is a physician and a mathematician genius and was a fellow at Trinity College, Cambridge. Having lived here for over 6 years, I never knew where one of his statues lived until earlier this week where Kev and I decided to ponder around Cambridge to explore the ins and outs of some of Cambridge’s most historic places…. Trinity College & Kings College. The Kings Chapel is a spectacular sight and I wanted to share some of the pictures I took whilst we were there.

We also treated ourselves to traditional homemade fudge and watched a demonstration on how it is made and I must say the fudge was smooth, soft and creamy..but I must admit, the fudge was ever too sweet for my liking but each to their own! It was an honour to see a traditional recipe still being followed through via traditional methods.

It was a treat to have the day off during the week; all in all, I had a fabulous day off with my hubby and thoroughly enjoyed the time sightseeing and having the city (almost) to ourselves…

Hope you guys are having a great week so far…

Jen x

4 comments:

  1. I love chapels and cathedrals!
    Really nice pictures c: Are
    these fudges? They look like
    soaps from Lush :P tho I'd
    love to try them out!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful photos!
    definitely wanna visit Cambridge..


    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Aggie Kwong
    Facebook: Miss Aggie Kwong

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing places !

    www.majlena-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,

    Sorry for the late replay I've just realised that you had sent me a message in regards to the valentino pumps. Are you referring to the flats or the heels cause I've managed to find a few under that name.

    Just realised that you are in UK too and hopefully to stay in touch with you.

    Hope to hear from you soon and thanks for visiting my blog.

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete


Please show some love by commenting! ;) I'd love to hear your thoughts ♥♥